Pages

Sunday 19 August 2012

La Perla AW12 Collection: Oriental Suite

Luxury brand La Perla has released this new elegant collection inspired by the Orient, fans and cross-over with chic Italian style. With it's obi-belts, trompe-l'oeil effects and stunning stylised prints, it's no wonder this collection has me weak at the knees!


The above dress was the first item I saw on their website and it certainly draws you in! I'm in love with the sheer panel on the chest with beautiful, delicate lace covering the breasts yet also set-off by the Italian-inspired tailored look of the rest of the garment.



More of that perfect sheer lace! This beautiful top is great as lingerie or to wear as outerwear with one of La Perla's bras to show off two pieces in one go! The belt shown is very interesting, but I'd like to see it in different angles before I decide how I feel about it.


More gorgeous lace! I love the thick lace with the smaller, more mesh-like lace and contrasted against the brilliant China-blue pasties, it makes for a perfect combination and loving the earrings too! A sweet soft-bra set and hipster knickers is perfect for everyone.



This bra up-close is absolutely stunning with it's very original shape and again leaver's lace for that luxury element that all La Perla fans crave. This slip to match is also stunning with it's light, almost clear panels and black seams, baring all.


Yellow-gold and blue are going to be big in AW this year in the fashion world, so matching your lingerie seems like the smartest thing to do! I love this burst of colour in the collection, and again that unique bra shape along with a beautiful, almost liquid gold-like silk robe.


A modern twist on Italian chic, I love this pale pink silk nightdress with it's unusual waist panel and bandage-style bodice. Simple but incredibly sophisticated.

Grey and deep red combined to create this beautiful Shanghai-style kimono and lingerie set (and my goodness those shoes!). The red lace looks absolutely fantastic against the grey silk and also an unusual obi-belt inspired suspender belt to match.


Who would have thought that grey would be such a stunning colour choice for lingerie! I love the different textures used for all the panels in this set, the mesh, the lace and silk!


I love this little chiffon nightdress! I wish there was a better image of it so that I could have a better eyeful of it, for example the silky parts either side? I do however love the tied-up shoulder straps and the lace detail under the bust.


Oh this kimono is killing me! I love the high neckline with the embellished lace underneath the deep steel silk. This underwired bra is also to die for, with it's similarly sparkling lace sections and mesh cups.


The pyjama set is the essence of luxury and a taste of the Orient. This pattern is incredible with it's light pink, delicate neutral shades and black outlines. I also love the button-up detail along with the contrasting sleeves and bottoms to match.

Another example of that beautiful camellia pink and steel-grey. I think this has a modern edge to the Oriental style La Perla were going for but still a beautiful rendition of the kimono and silks.


One of my favourites from the collection! Gorgeous embroidered gold dragon to celebrate 2012: the Year of the Dragon, tied in with black underneath for beautiful timeless luxury style.


Another stunner! I love these high-waisted play-suit style knickers with this incredible bra which appears to be almost cupless but is actually using very delicate tulle inserts to create this effect.

Follow us on

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...