Pages

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Bra Making: A First Attempt



Modelled above by the fabulous Toots is my first attempt at a soft cup bra!
The cups are made from dusty pink chiffon and the whole thing is fringed with black tasseling (because I can't help releasing my inner showgirl).

I think it turned out pretty nicely for a first attempt but it did make me really appreciate just how hard it is to get that perfect bra fit. My main issue here was making something that would fit a 32C perfectly and not just something that would make the wearer say, "close enough". Unfortunately, I didn't quite master it this time. The band size is just a bit small and the cups could do with coming up a bit higher.
On the other hand, I am working purely with a little bit of knowledge (partly self taught - partly taught by my artistic sister) and my intense lingerie enthusiasm. I think it looks super cute on Toots!

- Booty

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...