Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2012

High Street Lingerie Pick of the Week: New Look

Once again this week I return with another High Street Lingerie Pick of the Week! This week I've chosen New Look. This may come as a surprise to some! Usually brands such as New Look seem pretty cheap and ordinary in the lingerie department, but just check out these cuties. This is not a brand that forgets about the lingerie fetishists! They also stock the amazing Wonderbra too. I actually have to admit it was pretty hard to narrow it down to only 5 pieces! And also entirely from the Kelly Brook collection (I know, I was shocked too).

New Look

1. Kelly Brook Flocked Heart Suspender Belt - £7.99




This is so adorable! At the moment I am loving flocked prints and these little hearts are so cute. The details on this are also wonderful for such a small price! I love the tiny bows above the suspender straps, the detailed lace and the bright red colour of the suspender belt. It also has matching knickers and a bra to fit! This would be an amazing present for a girlfriend or wife. How hot would this look with red seams too?



 2. Kelly Brook Eyelash Lace Soft Bra - £12.99
 Phwoar. This bra is just... perfect! Polka dot? Check. Eyelash lace? Check. See-through cups? Check. Tiny little pink bows? Check! It's actually quite unusual for something New Look would put in their shops. It has a 50s vibe to it because of the polka dot print and at the moment eyelash lash is oh-so-popular so I guess the two have a bit of a juxtaposition here, but it works damn fine. I should also point out these bras so up to an E, which is great for busty babes! This would look sweet peeping out over your favourite sundress!


3. Lace Half Cup Bra - £11.99

 This reminds me so much of Agent Provocateurs Ariel collection and Mimi Holiday + Damaris' collection. I think it's the scrumptious colours of it and the contrast of the main cup colour and the lace with matching bows! It reminds me of mermaids and Mediterranean seas... sigh! Anyway, until summer comes snatch this number up, for the low price there's nothing to lose!


4. Kelly Brook Lace Edge Frill Knickers  - £9.99
 Lilac is one of my favourite colours at the moment! I love french knickers because they are so comfy but they show of your bum cheeks to look awesome as well as looking cute too. The lace is really pretty on this one as it's a row of white roses all around the knicker! I really wanna get some lace like this for myself, it's lovely! This is so feminine and beautiful!

5. Kelly Brook Satin French Knickers

It's the details of all these pieces that have surprised me the most. I love the pleated sides on these knickers, and the scalloped mint lace to contrast with the pale pink satin! It's gorgeous and a lot of recent trends show these kind of colours, so for those of you who are co-ordinating obsessed with your outfits not to fear - you can co-ordinate your knickers too with this seasons trends! Kelly Brook once the glamour model, now the lingerie designer! Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...