Pages

Friday 11 May 2012

Birthday Lusting

Upcoming AW12 collection by Chantal Thomass
It's my (Booty's) Birthday today so I thought I'd rub it in all your faces and demand gifts! Mwaha! Really though, this gives me the perfect opportunity to share some lingerie I've been seriously lusting over lately, my top pick of the past couple of blogging weeks so to speak. Maybe I'll treat myself to one of these bad boys...



Lux Tenebrae
I already have this (What Katie Did Corselette) but
this shot of Kate Moss wearing it in UK Vogue
has got me thinking about customising my one...
Maxine's of London
Upcoming AW12 Damaris Collection
New Playful Promises




New harness by Kiss Me Deady (worn by Catherine
Deadly herslef who looks lovely in it) Can't wait thill this
is available to buy.
I also desperately want one of these leathe suspenders (made by our
very own, Tootsy)













Follow us on

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...