Guide to Vintage Lingerie", this weeks Thrifty post is focused on the staple of any vintage aficionado's lingerie collection. With vintage clothing cut to fit its shape and a fabulous history told by the projectile breasts of the best of Hollywood's classic starlets, the bullet bra is not only a gorgeous alternative to modern shapes. It is a statement and a whisper of a beautiful bygone era. And you can pick up your own for under £50!
1. Secrets in Lace: Bettie Leopard bullet bra ($49 or Approx £31)
2. Frantic About Frances: It Takes Allsorts (£48)
3. What Katie Did: Marlene (£39.50)
4. Vintaga: Whirlpool (£29.99)
5. Asos: Revive (£9 on sale)
- Booty x
Follow us on