Pages

Monday 17 September 2012

I Heart Else

Wearing the Else Chevron Monochrome Bra

 Following on from my write up of the Lingerie Collective boutique last week (which you can read here), today I am going to review my purchase from the lovely London store - The Else Chevron Monochrome bra.
I'd admired the striking, circus-esque aesthetic of the bra from afar for a while (it's quite an old bra) but seeing it in the flesh(/silk?) made me fall in love with it. Now, I'm pretty sure I want to die in it...
For reasons unknown, I've kind of gone off molded and underwired bras for the time being. I'm a bit soft-cup obsessed. However, it's rare that you find a soft-cup bra with the amount of fashion-forward edginess and clever sculpting as the Else Chevron bra. The multiple straps are directional and flattering and, paired with the eye-catching striped print, contribute towards the bra's perfect undies-as-outies-ness (I'm sure there is a better, cleverer fashiony term).

The complete set

In terms of fit and comfort, the bra is as supportive as you can get without underwire. Everything sits snugly in all the right places, the straps are fun to play with and the 5 hook-and-eyes (yes five!) mean ultimate band comfort.
Moreover, I feel amazing in it! The stripes are flattering on the breast, the colour scheme is just my cup of tea and, I know I keep banging on about them, but the straps look incredible.
I will certainly be buying from Else again.

Find Else here
The Lingerie Collective here

- Booty x

Follow us on

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...