|Total Cost: £181.49 - Click for large image.|
Now, first I must point out that my lower price range has been increased to £200 rather than last week's £150. When you're looking for fetish-inspired lingerie - especially for corsets and leather - it can be very hard to stay within a budget but I think £200 is a very reasonable price limit for everything I've picked out.
|Total Cost: £857.45 - Click for large image.|
What you need in your collection:
1. Leather or leather-look lingerie. Is there anything more kinky than leather lingerie? Leather can be very expensive so if you're on a budget, try some leather-look materials (PVC and latex will also work beautifully). I've picked out the Wetlook eyelet longline bra and brief from Asos (£48 for the set) and the Zuzana brief and Oleska bra from Obey My Demand (£323 for the set on studandstud.com). Both sets are finished off with sexy stud detailing.
|Left - Asos : Right - OMD|
2. A Corset. Corsets not only give you an extremely enhanced figure (and what epitomises fetish if not the extreme?) but they can be added to the simplest of outfits to give yourself that fetish look outside of the bedroom. I've chosen a black satin waspie from Playful Promises (£60) and a black underbust from FairyGothMother (£130).
|Left - Playful Promises : Right - FGM|
3. Bondage-inspired lingerie. Get tied up in bondage lingerie for a dangerously sexy look. This can be as simple as something with ties or you can go all out with a strappy bandage dress. I love harnesses. They're great worn over dresses and they elevate the appearance of any black lingerie. Two harnesses that have caught my eye are the Asos chain detail harness (£15) and this stunning "Peppermint" Harness from Murmur on studandstud.com (£128).
|Left - Asos : Right - Murmur|
4. Opera length gloves. Sophisticated and great in a striptease; long gloves are the best way to add an extra element to your lingerie. Leather would be best but sheer, velvet and satin are still great! Try What Katie Did's long sheer ones (£17.50) or these fab leather ones from Black.co.uk (£95).
|Left - WKD : Right - Black|
|Left - Skin Two & Etsy : Right - Fraulein Kink|
6. Pasties. Nipple pasties are so pretty and wonderful for teasing. Combine your inner showgirl with the Bettie Page in you with these glitter bondage pasties from Nikki Lipstick ($8/£5) or these cheeky peep hole pasties from Ophelia Fancy (£30).
|Left - Nikki Lipstick : Right - Ophelia Fancy|
|Left - WKD : Right - Cervin|
Strap yourself into your harness, straighten your seams and ready the handcuffs. Once you've filled your knicker drawer with these delights, you're ready to be a Queen of Fetish!
You may also enjoy "Knicker Drawer Must-Haves: Pin-ups"
All images taken from linked websites.